What is BOOST™?
- BOOST™ is a line of traction enhancing Treatments and Cleaners, that have been tested in the Consumer Assurance Testing Lab and proven to be effective.
- BOOST™ Products are specifically formulated to ‘BOOST’ the coefficient of friction of any hard walkway surface.
- There is a BOOST™ solution for any walkway surface.
- BOOST™ Treatments are applied by our certified contractors, who are licensed and insured, to diagnose and treat walkway surfaces that are below the ANSI A326.3 Standard threshold level.
We Have a Treatment For Any Floor:
- BOOSTMAX™ (Coming Soon)
The Benefits of BOOST™ Treatments:
- BOOST™ Treatments are not an epoxy. A BOOST™ Treatment will last from 1-10 years depending on the solution applied. We recommend using A BOOST™ Cleaning Solution as part of an overall Floor Safety Management Program to maintain the DCOF level of the floor.
- BOOST™ Treatments can be applied to common tiles such as ceramic, quarry, porcelain, and natural stone such as granite, slate, concrete and most other hard mineral surfaces.
- Independent tests conducted by a leading US testing laboratory concluded that there is no significant change to the surface appearance or to the texture of the treated walkway surface.
ReBOOST Plus™ has been proven to increase traction, resulting in fewer slips and falls. This cleaner will keep employees and customers walking on high traction surfaces to protect their best interest physically and financially.
- Safely and easily applied by your existing Building Service Contractor (BSC), housekeeping or grounds personnel.
- Does not require costly professional application.
- Pretreatment of floor is not required.
- Non-hazardous, therefore won’t endanger you, your staff, or your guests from VOC’s or overpowering aromas.
ReBOOST™ has been chemically formulated to maintain the DCOF Threshold Value achieved after a BOOST™ Traction Enhancing Treatment is applied.
- ReBOOST™ is only recommended for floors previously treated with BOOST™ Traction Enhancing Treatments
- If your floors have received a BOOST™ Traction Enhancing Treatment contact a sales representative directly to order ReBOOST™.